What Makes Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice Special?
• We use the best Aloe Vera found in organic farming. Aloe Vera also known as ‘lilies of the desert’ – the Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller plant.
• The Aloe leaves used are organically grown, 3 years matured. Particularly, our juicing process takes only 4 hours in order to maintain freshness.
• Our juice is free of any added colours or flavours. It is GMP certified and lab-tested for safety.
Benefits of Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice:
• Aloe Vera is packed with nutrients such as Vitamins A, C & E, folic acid, chlorophyll, and magnesium that help in the smooth functioning of organs. It helps boost immunity and soothes inflammation.
• Helps detoxify the blood by flushing toxins. It further provides relief from gastrointestinal troubles.
• The juice also acts as a pacifier, it promotes blood flow, thereby relaxing your entire body.
Packed with antioxidants, it helps to control acne, neutralize the effects of UV radiation, and delays the effects of aging by curbing the formation of lines and wrinkles. It also helps prevent greying of hair and dandruff.
Aloe Vera contains over 200 active components including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, polysaccharides, and fatty acids no wonder it’s used for such a wide range of remedies! The bulk of the Aloe Vera leaf is filled with a clear gel-like substance, which is approximately 99% water. Humans have used aloe therapeutically for over 6000 years now that’s a long-standing track record! The list of benefits and effects for this miraculous plant are many. Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Fibrous juice contains leaf mash that is rich in natural supplements and fibre. Kalpamrit is one of an Ayurvedic health and wellness, aimed at providing an array of health and wellness services, giving descent results to the patients coming by treating their chronic and all types of diseases with this wonderful ayurvedic system of medicine.
Here is a list of the top benefits of Aloe Vera (including some medicinal uses):
1. Aloe Vera Is High in Vitamins & Minerals: Aloe Vera contains many vitamins including A, C, E, folic acid, choline, B1, B2, B3 (niacin), B6. Aloe Vera is also one of the few plants that contain vitamin B12. Some of the 20 minerals found in Aloe Vera include calcium, magnesium, zinc, chromium, selenium, sodium, iron, potassium, copper, manganese.
2. Aloe Vera Helps with Digestion: Poor digestion is related to many diseases. A properly functioning digestive tract is one of the keys and foundations of health. Aloe is known to soothe and cleanse the digestive tract and help improve digestion. The interesting thing about taking aloe internally is that, because it is an adaptogen, it helps with either constipation or diarrhea, helping to regulate your elimination cycles in whatever way you need. It’s been a great remedy for people with problems such as irritable bowel syndrome as well as acid reflux. Taking Aloe Vera Juice in the morning, on an empty stomach can actually help set up your digestion for the day and put you on the right track. Aloe Vera Juice uses is well-known for the ability to protect the gut lining and support a healthy digestion.
3. Aloe Vera is an Adaptogen Substances: Aloe Vera is a well-known adaptogen. An adaptogen is something that boosts the body’s natural ability to adapt to external changes and resist illness. It is thought that aloe power as an adaptogen balances the body’s system, stimulating the defence and adaptive mechanisms of the body. This allows you an increased ability to cope with stress (physical, emotional, and environmental stress like pollution).
4. Aloe Vera Helps in Detoxification: Aloe Vera is a portion of gelatinous plant food, just like seaweeds and chia seeds. The main benefit of consuming gelatinous plant foods in your diet is that these gels move through the intestinal tract absorbing toxins along the way and get eliminated through the colon. This will help the proper elimination of waste from your body and help the detoxification of your body.
5. Aloe Vera helps for immune-boosting: Aloe Vera is packed full of immune-boosting polysaccharides which help the immune system to behave properly. ‘Too much inflammation in the body can cause problems within the immune system and can cause conditions like asthma, eczema and Crohn’s disease. Soothing herbs like Aloe Vera juice can slow the inflammatory cascade and help reorder the immune response to prevent these conditions.’
6. Aloe Vera helps for Cold & flu: If you suffer regularly from cold, coughs, flu, stuffy nose, bronchitis and other respiratory disorders then Aloe Vera juice is the best natural solution for you. The Vitamin C content of Aloe Vera juice ensures protection from common colds that occur with environmental changes. Aloe Vera moisturizes the skin and helps to remove dead cells, wrinkles and fine lines. It also helps to remove stretch marks. The anti-ageing property of Aloe Vera keeps the skin supple and rejuvenated and also lightens blemishes.
7. Aloe Vera helps to reduce high cholesterol: Aloe Vera contains a substance known as beta sitosterol which has been shown to have the property of reducing high cholesterol level in the blood and bringing it under control. This sterol has a chemical composition that helps stop cholesterol absorption thus reducing the overall levels in the body and promotes good cardiovascular health.
Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties: which can help in relieving diseases or conditions. Consuming Aloe Vera juice can reduce the inflammation brought on the body by bacteria or virus or fungus. It’s also been noted that Aloe Vera juice can help bring the body into an alkaline state, further helping to soothe symptoms caused by an overly acidic state.
How to Use Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice?
Dilute 10-30 ml ( 1-2 table spoons) of Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice in a glass of water.
Add Honey/Stevia (for diabetic person)/Salt as per your liking for better taste.
Consume every day on an empty stomach in the morning before breakfast .
What is the shelf life of the juice?
Our pure aloe vera natural juices have a shelf life of 24 months since the manufacturing date. Although, once the juice is opened you should consume it within 40 days.
Can we drink the juice without water?
It is advisable to dilute 10- 30ml of the juice in a glass of water and then consume it.
Can I consume it on a daily basis for 12 months and continue regularly?
You can consume it daily as all the ingredients are natural and herbal, hence there won’t be any side effects.
Does this juice have added colour , sugar or salt ?
Kalpamrits’s Aloe Vera juice is Natural and Herbal made with no added colours, sugar, or salt.
Aloevera pulp 96%, Preservatives as per I.P., Sodium benzoate – 0.015%, Potassium sorbate – 0.015%.
Being a constant sufferer from constipation and having tried all the various remedies, I have found since taking kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice, the relief has been tremendous and I have become more regular and also suffer no side effects. Also, my general health has been much better since I started taking Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice. I don’t feel as tired or get as many colds or flu at this time.
Terence Leong. Pasir Ris, Singapore
I was diagnosed with Diabetes 10 years ago. My blood sugar level was high (10-11). Then a family friend told me the results they were getting for their son who had the same problem, I immediately ordered the Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice. l continued to drink and after a few days I noticed that my blood sugar levels started to fall. I carried on drinking the Juice and my blood sugar levels have now stabilised at an average of 8. I will continue to do so and the only thing I can think that it is due to the Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice as nothing else has changed in my routine. Thank you for a brilliant product.
Rahim Salleh. Woodlands, Singapore.
I’ve been taking Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice for about three weeks. Since taking it, I feel the benefit of it. I have a lot more energy now and I feel that I am sleeping very well at night. I am also able to go out shopping now, as before I didn’t have the energy to do so.
Since I have been taking Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice, I have noticed a great change in my sleeping pattern and overall appearance. My skin also has improved and I feel less stressed and in better health than I have been for a long time. Thanks to Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice.
Cindy Soh. Balestier Road, Singapore.
I have suffered for a number of years from extreme tiredness and tension pain in my neck and shoulders, which resulted in severe headaches. In November of this year, I was having a headache every other day and was feeling very run down. So, when I heard about Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice, I decided to try it as a tonic. After about 4 weeks I suddenly realised I hadn’t had a headache for over a week and my shoulders/neck tension was easing. I have been taking the Kalpamrit Aloe Vera Juice daily since November and now in December I don’t know myself I feel so well. I rarely have any headache. My energy level is way up and I have real freedom in my neck and shoulders. I am so thankful to God for the benefits I have experienced from this wonderful Aloe Vera Juice, which is made by Kalpamrit Group.
Jenny Tay. Bukit Timah , Singapore.