Kalpamrit Body Lotion
FACTS TO KNOW:
1. Re-hydrate dried skin. People who work in harsh climates often apply body lotion on a regular basis, perhaps even daily. Skin that is chapped or dried from wind, cold, or heat can be hard to treat with regular cosmetics. Some people have sensitive skin. No matter which type of climate they live in, their skin can become dry and irritated easily, sometimes even from indoor heat. Quality body lotion, applied after each shower or bath, can help to seal moisture deep in the skin to keep it hydrated and supple.
2. Replenish extra dry or rough spots on the skin. Even if your normal skin type is oily or normal, you might have rough areas on your body, like around the elbows or knees that could benefit from skin lotion applications after a bath or at bedtime. With regular use, a replenishing lotion can ease rough skin and make it as smooth and silky as the rest of your body.
3. Smooth calluses. If you are on your feet quite a bit you may have developed rough calluses that are painful and unsightly. A moist body lotion can make these areas supple and help you to remove the dead skin easier than if you attempted it without lotion.
4. Feel and smell good. People love the feel of creamy lotion on their tired limbs or torso. Enjoy the relaxing sensation of lotion applied to your feet, legs, or arms.
5. Help yourself relax. Even if your skin is in great shape and does not need to be moisturized with lotion, try a body massage with scented lotion on the hands. You can even get lotion that heats up during application to add sensory warmth to the parts of your body to which it is applied. The feel of gentle softness on your skin rotating in firm, steady massage movements can remove stress, subdue pain, and enhance endorphins to make you feel great.
6. Soften the roughest parts of your body. Do your legs dry out after shaving? How about rough hands or toughened heels? No matter your age or lifestyle, body lotion can do wonders to help you relax and appreciate the simple comforts of life. You may want to keep a bottle of body lotion in the kitchen for your hands after doing dishes or in the bathroom after a quick wash-up.