FACTS TO KNOW: Kalpamrit Jamun vinegar is prepared from fruits of Jamun (Syzygium Cumini). This vinegar is good for digestive system. It has cooling, digestive, carminative, stomachic and diuretic properties. It offers several health benefits. It is Eeffective in controlling Diabetes. Kalpamrit Jamun vinegar slows the rise of blood sugar levels after you have eaten a meal and when taken at bed time, Kalpamrit Jamun vinegar lowers morning blood sugar levels. Drinking Kalpamrit jamun vinegar slows the rise of blood sugar after the consumption of a high-carbohydrate meal.
Effective in kidney related problems:
- Pain or burning with urination
- Kidney-specific symptoms that may occur along with other kidney symptoms like changes in urine colour, changes in urine composition
- Foul-smelling urine
- Low urine output
- Frequent urination that often produces only a small amount of urine
- Pain of the back, sides or abdomen Urinary Tract Infection
- Frequent urination
- Painful and burning sensation while urinating
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Muscle aches, abdominal pain due to UTI
Common Health benefits of Kalpamrit Jamun vinegar:
- Nutritious, antioxidant
- Useful in spleen enlargement and liver diseases
- Useful in diabetes management, jaundice
- Acts as astringent in chronic diarrhea
- Cures abdominal gas and pain
- Gives relief in indigestion and urine retention
- Improves appetite
- Gives relief in hyperacidity
- Beneficial in digestive system problems
- To get relief from migraine pain one can apply Jamun vinegar on affected area along with other treatments.
Dosages: Jamun vinegar can be taken in dose of 10 – 15 ml in a day.
Note: Never over dosage vinegar otherwise it can cause side effects like headache, stomach upset, nausea.