Here are few health benefits of apple Cider vinegar that are supported by scientific research:
1. High in Acetic Acid, With Potent Biological Effects:
Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step process, related to how alcohol is made. The first step exposes crushed apples (or apple cider) to yeast, which ferment the sugars and turn them into alcohol. In the second step, bacteria are added to the alcohol solution, which further ferments the alcohol and turns it into acetic acid — the main active compound in vinegar. In French, the word “vinegar” actually means “sour wine.” Organic, Kalpamrit apple cider vinegar also contains “mother,” strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that give the product a murky appearance. Some people believe that the “mother” is responsible for most of the health benefits, although there are currently no studies to support this. Kalpamrit Apple cider vinegar only contains about three calories per tablespoon, which is very low. There are not many vitamins or minerals in it, but it does contain a small amount of potassium.
SUMMARY Kalpamrit Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting the sugar from apples. This turns them into acetic acid, which is the active ingredient in vinegar.
2. Can Kill Many Types of Harmful Bacteria:
Vinegar can help kill pathogens, including bacteria. It has traditionally been used for cleaning and disinfecting, treating nail fungus, lice, warts, and ear infections. Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, used vinegar for wound cleaning over two thousand years ago. Vinegar has also been used as a food preservative, and studies show that it inhibits bacteria (like E. coli) from growing in food and spoiling it. If you’re looking for a natural way to preserve your food, then apple cider vinegar could be highly useful.
SUMMARY The main substance in vinegar, acetic acid, can kill harmful bacteria or prevent them from multiplying. It has a history of use as a disinfectant and natural preservative.
3. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Fights Diabetes:
By far, the most successful application of vinegar to date is in patients with type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is characterized by high blood sugar levels, either because of insulin resistance or an inability to produce insulin However, high blood sugar can also be a problem in people who don’t have diabetes. It is believed to be a major cause of aging and various chronic diseases. Pretty much everyone should benefit from keeping their blood sugar levels in the normal range. The most effective (and healthiest) way to do that is to avoid refined carbs and sugar, but apple cider vinegar can also have a powerful effect. Vinegar has been shown to have numerous benefits for blood sugar and insulin levels: Improves insulin sensitivity during a high-carb meal by 19–34% and significantly lowers blood sugar and insulin responses. Reduces blood sugar by 34% after eating 50 grams of white bread .2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugar in the morning by 4% .Numerous other studies in humans show that vinegar can improve insulin function and lower blood sugar levels after meals .For these reasons, vinegar can be useful for people with diabetes, pre-diabetes, or those who want to keep their blood sugar levels low for other reasons. If you’re currently taking blood-sugar-lowering medications, check with your doctor before increasing your intake of any type of vinegar.
SUMMARY Kalpamrit Apple cider vinegar has shown great promise in improving insulin sensitivity and helping lower blood sugar responses after meals.
4. Helps You Lose Weight and Reduces Belly Fat: Surprisingly, studies also show that vinegar can help you lose weight. Several human studies show that vinegar can increase satiety, help you eat fewer calories, and lead to actual pounds lost on the scale. For example, if people take vinegar along with a high-carb meal, they get increased feelings of fullness and end up eating 200–275 fewer calories for the rest of the day. A study in 175 people with obesity showed that daily apple cider vinegar consumption led to reduced belly fat and weight loss:
15 mL (1 tablespoon): Lost 1.2 kilograms.
30 mL (2 tablespoons): Lost 1.7 kilograms.
However, keep in mind that this study went on for 3 months, so the true effects on body weight seem to be rather modest. That said, just adding or subtracting single foods or ingredients rarely has a noticeable effect on weight. It’s the entire diet/lifestyle that counts and you need to combine several effective methods to see results. Overall, it seems like apple cider vinegar is useful as a weight loss aid, mainly by promoting satiety and lowering blood sugar and insulin levels. But it won’t work any miracles on its own.
SUMMARY Studies suggest that vinegar can increase feelings of fullness and help people eat fewer calories, which leads to weight loss.
5. Lowers Cholesterol and Improves Heart Health: Heart disease is currently the world’s most common cause of premature death. It is known that several biological factors are linked to either a decreased or increased risk of heart disease. Several of these “risk factors” can be improved by vinegar consumption, but many of the studies were done on animals. These animal studies suggest that apple cider vinegar can lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels, along with several other heart disease risk factors. There are also some studies showing that vinegar reduces blood pressure in rats, which is a major risk factor for heart disease and kidney problems. The only human evidence so far is an observational study from Harvard showing that women who ate salad dressings with vinegar had a reduced risk of heart disease. But this type of study can only show an association, it cannot prove that the vinegar caused anything. As mentioned above, human studies also show that apple cider vinegar can lower blood sugar levels, improve insulin sensitivity, and help fight diabetes. These factors should also lead to a reduced risk of heart disease.
SUMMARY Several animal studies have shown that vinegar can reduce blood triglycerides, cholesterol, and blood pressure. This could lead to a reduced risk of developing heart disease.
6. May Have Protective Effects Against Cancer: Cancer is a terrible disease characterized by the uncontrolled growth of cells. There is a lot of hype online about the anti-cancer effects of apple cider vinegar. In fact, numerous studies have shown that various types of vinegar can kill cancer cells and shrink tumours. However, all of the studies on this were done in isolated cells in test tubes, or rats, which proves nothing about what happens in a living, breathing human. That said, some observational studies in humans have shown that vinegar consumption is linked to decreased oesophageal cancer in China, but increased bladder cancer in Serbia. It is possible that consuming apple cider vinegar may help prevent cancer, but this needs to be researched more before any recommendations can be made.
SUMMARY Some studies in test tubes and rats have shown that vinegar can slow the growth of cancer cells and shrink tumours.
Kalpamrit Apple cider vinegar also has various other non-health related uses like hair conditioning, skincare, dental care, pet use and as a cleaning agent (to name a few). These can be highly useful for people who like to keep things as natural and chemical-free as possible.
How to Use Kalpamrit Organic Apple Cider Vinegar?
Dosages: Dilute 15ml-30ml ( 1-2 tablespoons ) of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with a glass of lukewarm water and consume before the meal.
Add Honey for better taste.
Consume every day 30 minutes before meals or and mix with meal.
What is the shelf life of Kalpamrit Organic Apple Cider Vinegar?
Our herbal apple cider vinegar have a shelf life of 5 years since the manufacturing date. Although, once the bottle is opened you should consume it within 40 days.
Can we drink this vinegar without water?
It is advisable to dilute 15- 30ml in a glass of water and then consume it. The best way to incorporate apple cider vinegar into your diet is to use it in your cooking, for salad dressings and homemade mayonnaise. Some people also like to dilute it in water and drink it as a beverage.
Can I consume it on a daily basis for 12 months and continue regularly ?
You can consume it daily as all the ingredients are natural and herbal hence there won’t be any side effects.
Does this Vinegar have added color, sugar or salt?
Kalpamrit Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is Herbal made with no added color, sugar, or salt.
Each 10ml contains Apple pulp 9.97ml, Salt 0.02 gm.
I am consuming 2 tablespoons of Kalpamrit Organic Apple Cider vinegar each day before meal mixed in a glass of water. After three months of consumed Kalpamrit organic apple cider vinegar, I had modest weight loss 5 kg. It taste very good with 1 teaspoon of honey. I would recommend to all my friends to try for their weight balance. Thanks to Kalpamrit Group for such a wonderful product.
Lilian Tan, Tampines, Singapore.
I have an amazing story to tell you about Kalpamrit Apple Cider Vinegar. I’ve been struggling with high cholesterol for few years now and couldn’t seem to get it down by exercising and watching my diet. My friend told me to try Kalpamrit Apple Cider Vinegar. I took it religiously 2 tablespoons a day. Just went for my blood test, and can’t believe it ! I dropped 77 points in just 3 months, it’s amazing ! I just thought I’d let you know your product really does work. Thank you so much. I’m a very satisfied customer and will use your products all the time.
Francis Hu. Pasir Panjang, Singapore.
I have suffered with an irritable bowel, constipation and unnatural, painful gas for years. I have been on all kinds of medicine. Nothing seemed to work, until I started taking the Kalpamrit Apple Cider Vinegar. Wow ! My problem is gone ! Why didn’t somebody tell me about this sooner? I now have my life back and can socialize again.
Samy Menon, Yishun, Singapore.